Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

May Haul


So I didn't get to purchase much makeup this summer. I just bought some mineral makeup since I just ran out of mineral foundation, and of course, some sunscreen as well! 

PüMinerals Start Now 4-Piece Essentials Collection
I recently ran out of my Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil so I had to repurchase some mineral makeup immediately since I always try to stick with minerals as much as possible, specially when it comes to powder foundation. I've been dying to try out their 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup for the longest time, and I thought buying this set was an extremely good deal! I bought this set in Rustan's by the way and it includes:


  1. The 4-in-1 Pressed Makeup with SPF 15 (foundation, powder, concealer, and SPF in one)
  2. Mineral Glow (bronzing powder)
  3. Universal Marble Powder (blush and brightening powder)
  4. Chisel Brush
  5. Free sample of Colour Correcting Primer
I love that there are quite a lot of foundation shades to choose from among the sets and that each set even includes a free sample primer!
Pür Minerals Colour Correcting Primer in Neutral
It's my first time to be using mineral primer so I'm really excited about this! Their website describes it as a "flawless foundation primer for all skin tones".

Top L to R: Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup in Light, Mineral Glow, Universal Marble Powder in Pink
Bottom: Chisel Brush
The shade of foundation I chose is "Light". The "Light" set comes with the Universal Marble Powder in Pink. As for the Mineral Glow though, I think they only make one shade for that product. I also really love the look of their chisel brush. Looks so clean and pretty!
Review of each of these products coming soon!

Nivea Sun Whitening Immediate Sun Protection with SPF 50
I also recently ran out of my favorite face sunscreen - Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion with SPF 50, but I thought I'd try out other face sunscreens. I'll save the review for this in another post, but so far, the Neutrogena is still my favorite. The good thing about this purchase though is that I was able to score free sunnies along with it! I love love love freebies and I really love sunnies too!

Free sunglasses from purchasing Nivea Sun products
They only had blue or yellow to choose from. They're not super fancy but I think they're pretty cute and quite handy too!

So, that's it for my May makeup haul! Thanks for reading!




7 comments:

  1. I LOVE those sunnies, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blue sunnies!

    neonrosefashion.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by, neon rose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love your sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers